Saturday, June 30, 2012

Jacob

One of the things Jacob had to do to earn his religious knot in Cub Scouts is write a letter to someone important to him. This letter could be to thank them for something or to let them know how important they are to him. He decided to write me a note. I was home sick with pneumonia and I had no idea about it.

When I got in the car the next day I found a paper airplane on the seat. It had my name on it so I figured it might be important. This is what it said:

Dear Mom,
Thanks for all the food.
Love,
Jacob


If that wasn't funny enough...

The next day, I couldn't find my note so while Abby was cleaning up I asked her to look for it so I could save it. I told her what it said and started walking away when I overheard Jacob say to her (sort of under his breath) "I don't even really like all the food..."

1 comment:

Just US said...

Oh no!!! What a goof!