Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Jacob

Isabelle was putting sunscreen on the kids the other day so we could go "swimming" (I put that in quotation marks because what that really means is Jacob is scared to go in the water while Abby is fearless so I go between trying to get him in and trying to keep her from going in without me...)

Anyway, I digress... so she was rubbing sunscreen on and mentioned that Abby's arms are bigger around than Jacob's. He's always been so thin (and a picky eater)that this doesn't surprise me, but it does make me think. I happened to get a coupon in the mail for pediasure (or something like that) so I bought some hoping it might help at least a little bit. I told them it was just for Jacob and Abby says "it's because you are too skinny Jacob!"

Later, when Fred comes home Jacob says to him "Daddy, Mommy bought me some special chocolate milk to make me fat!"

2 comments:

Just US said...

Love it!!!! What great lines they come up with and thank you for sharing!

AnneMarie said...

Maybe we should feed some that that special chocolate milk to Carson...