Thursday, June 10, 2010

Random Pictures

Okay, I finally went to the apple store and learned how to add pictures so they would stay...

These are in no particular order, just as I found them.




An excerpt from one of Mikkel's letters:

So, fun story. I went to sleep and turned on my fan, as usual. Nothing exciting. I wake up in the morning and to my surprise, my fan is no longer on... hmmmmm, that's strange, let's check this out... nope looks just fine, I look at the wall and WHOA! Good thing these walls are made of concrete! Looks like the cable had a short and caught on fire during the night. So, i decide to try to pull the plug out of the wall, SPARKS FLY EVERYWHERE! Pretty cool, scared my comp, almost caught my pile of socks on fire... all in a days work. I eventually just yanked it out, one of the contacts stayed in the wall, I had to pull it out with a sock to protect against fatal shock. So, fun morning, woke up my comp and me pretty well. I bought a new cable though, it's working just fine, I'm using the same socket, but I moved my socks this time.






He has two pair - they both look like this.
Thank goodness for Missionary Mall's two year warranty on everything they sell!











February 11, 2010
Calf Scramble winners
Update: She's decided to buy a breeding goat since we have a place to keep it and we'd have to board a dairy cow... that darn budget won again!










Halloween 2009 - Trunk or Treat.
Daniel - 2
Abby - 3
Jacob - 5












Some of the young women in our ward.

Halloween Trunk or Treat 2009








1 comment:

AnneMarie said...

I love how Abby has her hand on her hip for the Halloween picture--just "posing" I guess!

I also love the picture that goes along with the outlet story I read in his letter a while back...SCARY!