Friday, August 27, 2010

Daniel's New Look

These are not the washable markers... why I didn't buy those I have no idea.
Anyway, the kids were playing so well together that I didn't realize what Abby was doing until it was too late. After a bath he looks like he's bruised from a head injury! I don't want to go anywhere where someone will see him until it wears off!

Later, it the tub - while I was trying to get him clean (Abby didn't know I was listening) she told him "Daniel, when we are grownups, mommy will die and then we can color on our faces as much as we want!"



By the way... I went out today and bought washable markers.

2 comments:

Miss M said...

But, I LIKE that look!

Just US said...

He looks great with a butterfly on his face! She was just practicing for Halloween and her future career in face-painting!