Friday, June 24, 2011

Things My Kids Say...


Daniel: "Mommy this clock says that I can't go to bed because I don't know how to sleep."

Daniel: "Mommy, I got sick betuz I have dust mites in my body, and they make me tof. (cough)"

Daniel: "My fwoat hoats (throat hurts) when I swallow *swallows*... see?"

Abigail: *singing* "You put your right foot in, you put your right foot out... and you shake it all about, you do the hokey smokey and you turn yourself about..."

Mikkel: "Abby, what are you going to make me for dinner?"
Abigail: "I can't make you dinner because mom won't let me cook on a leftover flame!" (we have a gas oven and I told her she couldn't cook over an open flame)


Abigail: "Mom! Daniel's coloring with a pregnant marker!"

1 comment:

AnneMarie said...

funny, funny kids! (and a happy belated birthday to Daniel from all of us, including tousin)