Monday, August 18, 2008

I can't believe I'm doing this!

I've been getting into reading blogs lately and started thinking... I can't seem to keep a journal but always up late reading all the other blogs so why not just kill two birds, yada yada yada.

Jen, you inspired me to do this so it's all your fault and you BETTER read it!!

Mikkel went to work early today and Isabelle is at the school barn taking care of her goat... that's right, she has a goat for FFA and AG Sciences at school. Luckily when the school was built, our town was a tiny little farming place so the high school got barns. Now, we're just a suburb of the ever growing city and we can't have livestock in our neighborhood. I wish we could though, our lawnmower is broken and nobody likes mowing anyway. Felix (the goat) would take care of the grass no problem, and we wouldn't have to spend so much money on fancy goat feed!

So, long story short, I'm home with no car, the younger ones are watching Star Wars and the baby is sleeping so I figured I'd try this out.

2 comments:

Susie Taylor said...

I can't believe you are doing this either! I guess I have one more blog to add to my weekly reading list.

Rusty & Georgia Henrichsen said...

Hurray for you Nanette! welcome to the world of bloggers! (is that a good thing?) I know I will LOVE reading your blog on a regular basis! Love you!