Sunday, September 7, 2008

Preschool

Jacob started preschool Friday and loves it! Abigail starts tomorrow and can't wait, she's been wearing her "back-ack" all day, telling anyone who'll listen that she's going to preschool (and that's alot of people on a beautiful evening like tonight!) Then, as she's playing outside, she goes barreling down the driveway on the trike and gets hung up on something. The bike stays where it is and she, of course, flys over the handle bars and falls smack-dab on her face... she's actually fine, just a little scrape on her nose and a little bruising on her upper lip. But did it have to be the night before I take her first day of school picture?!?

A few funnies:

Abby has added on to her "baby-c" (abc) song, at the end she sings "Now I know my baby-c's, next time (mumble, mumble) sing with me, Hey!"

Abigail: (Crying very loudly, coming up the stairs to find me)
Me: Come here sweetie!
Abigail: I not sweetie, I Abby!

Me: Jacob, what's your teacher's name?
Jacob: Miss Crispy (her name is actually Miss Cristy).

2 comments:

Rusty & Georgia Henrichsen said...

Nanette,
I love your blog!!!
I can just see/hear Abby, Daniel and Jake saying those cute things. You are awesome to think your hubby is an awesome teacher. I'm sure he is and I'm sure he loves knowing that his wife thinks so, too!!!
Love and miss you all!
Lola

MK said...

Nanette,
I am so glad you found me. I think about our walking (talking) routine often. Mostly because it was probably the last time I exercised regularly. I have thought about emailing tons of times but since I am so ADD I always get sidetracked before I get it done. It is great to read about your wonderful family. We miss you all.
Michelle