Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bad Choices?

Okay, so you can judge me for letting my kids watch "Raiders of the Lost Ark" all you want (besides, it wasn't me, Isabelle started it for them... I just didn't stop it once I got home) but first you need to hear this...

At the end when the Nazi's are opening up the ark and all that stuff starts to happen - lasers going through eye sockets, people catching fire, blowing up and melting heads (my personal favorite part of the movie by the way) Jacob leans over to me and says - super calm-like - "Maybe they shouldn't have opened up that box."

I'm glad he can tell when someone makes a bad choice.

3 comments:

AnneMarie said...

Maren loved that part when she was little. Her other favorite was "Indiana Jones Henry" (Last Crusade)--the part at the end where the guys ages incredibly fast after drinking from the wrong cup. So you're not the only one who let your kids watch Indy/Junior on his adventures.

Nanette said...

I'm so glad to hear you let your kids watch Indy when they were little! I feel (just a little) vindicated. :)

Gary Hatch said...

They chose -- poorly.